International student scholarship for undergraduate degrees
We are delighted to announce a comprehensive 4-year academic scholarship program for undergraduate international students:
Partial scholarship for new applicants
Offer cannot be combined with any other discount, bursary or scholarship offered through the Global Gateway Program.
- Global Gateway Program applicants are automatically considered for an international student scholarship when they apply. No special application is needed.
- Eligibility is based on admittance to the Global Gateway Program, academic merit and supporting evidence submitted with the application.
- Selected international students will receive up to a US$10,000 scholarship.
- Any partial scholarship awarded is deducted from Year 1 of their US University tuition fees.
- Available to applicants for all intakes (January, May and August).
Continued partial scholarships throughout your degree
- Global Gateway scholarship students who maintain strong GPA (Grade Point Average) during the first year of study will be eligible for continued scholarship support throughout their undergraduate degree.
- International student scholarships are awarded after successful completion of the Global Gateway Program for a maximum of 8 semesters (Year 2, 3 and 4 of a bachelor's degree). A minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA is required in every term of the bachelor's degree to remain eligible for scholarships.
- Students who complete the GGP with a 3.0 GPA are eligible to renew their scholarship at $10,000 annually. Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA throughout their degree program to renew their scholarship each year.
Scholarships for direct entry to a bachelor's degree
International students who apply for direct entry to a bachelor's degree are considered for University of Vermont merit scholarships:
|International Distinction Scholarship
|International Excellence Scholarship
International Merit Scholarship
|International Recognition Scholarship
- Admitted students are selected for these scholarships based on their academic achievements.
- Those selected will receive one of the scholarships based on the level of their achievements.
- No separate applications are required for these merit scholarships.
- Each scholarship is awarded for 4 years (8 semesters) at the amount indicated.
- A cumulative 2.75 grade point average and enrollment in 12 or more credits per semester is required to remain eligible for these scholarships.